Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Christmas Time

Christmas is finally here. I love Christmas and have been getting ready since Thanksgiving it feels like. My radio station in my car has been on the Christmas station since Thanksgiving. I love listening to the music and singing to Colton. :) I know it might seem funny, but I think Colton loves Christmas too because when I put the Christmas music on and start singing he starts moving all around. Our Christmas tree has actually been up since before Thanksgiving. When our niece Lilly comes over she loves when we turn the Christmas lights on. She gets all excited and says "Pretty Tree." It has been so hard not to buy tons of stuff for Colton for Christmas when I'm out shopping. I have bought a couple of things though.


My belly is getting bigger, which means Mr. Colton is growing like crazy. Its so amazing watching my belly move more and more. I haven't been sleeping very good, but at least I can stay at home and relax. I can't wait for Colton to be here, so that next Christmas we can watch Christmas movies together. I was watching one of the old Christmas movies the other night, the one where the characters are clay-like and Chris started making fun of me. I told him it reminded me of growing up and always watching the old Christmas movies together with my family. I can't wait to make special memories like this of our own. Putting out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeers. I can't wait!



Here is a video of my belly moving. Look close at the very beginning, to the left side near my belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment