Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting Ready For Mr. Colton

This past Wednesday I went with my Mom, Nana, and Aunt Darlene to look at some baby stuff. We went to BabiesRus and I saw a three piece bed set on sale. I was so excited because we have been looking and looking for some furniture for Colton's room, but I didn't want to spend to much money. They had one piece at the store and the other two I had to order. Friday morning after I had just got out of the shower a truck pulls up at my house, now I wasn't thinking it would be the UPS man because they said the furniture wouldn't come in until next week. I threw on some clothes and went outside to see the UPS man putting two big boxes on the porch. I couldn't believe that the furniture had already came in. I was SOOOOO excited!!!! So once Chris got home Friday we started putting the combo unit together. I knew it was going to be a little hard because it had a lot of pieces. It took all night to put that thing together. Once we got up Saturday we started putting the 5 drawer dresser together and the crib. Around 1:00 we finally had everything put together, so we went to Wal-Mart to get a mattress.

Crib and Tree
Combo Unit
Crib with Crib Bedding
5 Drawer Dresser






No comments:

Post a Comment