Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Couple Days In Paradise

Daddy's Hands
For Thanksgiving this year Chris and I were able to get away and go to the beach. We finally got to the room Wednesday night and went right to bed once we got in the room. Thursday morning we got up and had breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, which was amazing. I had blueberry pancakes that were huge!! The weather was absolutely amazing. I didn't take any shorts with me, so after we got done eating we went to Wal-Mart and got me some shorts. We came back to the hotel and went and walked the beach and laid out for a little while.


Later that day we had Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel and then went and watched the movie Burlesque. Right before the movie started Colton started dancing in my belly. Chris was able to feel him again and he said the kicks were getting stronger. The movie was one of the best movies I have watched lately. I wanted to get up and start dancing with the movie. :) What made it even better is that Chris loved the movie too. The movie made me miss dancing sooo bad. I 'm still able to teach dance, but I sure can't do what I could last year. Who knows I might pull a Cher and bring it back come recital time. :)

Momma and Colton
Friday we woke up and had a great breakfast again. We went and did a little bit of shopping before the Bama game. The weather was great again. It was in the upper 70s. We ended up watching the game in the room and got a pizza. Saturday and Sunday the weather got cold and windy. The first half of Saturday we did nothing, but lay around in the room and watch t.v. Later that day we were able to take some pictures on the beach. 

 It was great to spend some quality time with my Hubby. The number one thing I enjoyed to most is just laughing about crazy stuff the whole time we were there. I think we spent most of the time just laughing at each other.    


Momma's Hands

 






No comments:

Post a Comment