Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lots of Moving

Sunday morning was the first time Chris and I got to see my belly jump. Little Colton Allen was moving all over and Chris didn't have to worry about putting his hand on my belly because he was able to see Colton make my belly jump. It was one of the most amazing moments. I just started laughing, so hard. The kicks are getting stronger each day. I'll be sitting in class and Colton will start moving all around in my belly. I have to try my hardest to not laugh out loud. Sometimes I can put my hand on my belly and feel him move from the bottom of my belly to the top of my belly. He likes to stay in the right side of my belly. It almost feels like he is trying to get to my back.

I'm 23 weeks and for the most part I feel great, but sometimes I do feel miserable when it comes to my belly feeling so tight or sorry I know this might be a little bit to much info, but when my breast feel like they are about to bust out of my bra. I just bought two new Victoria Secret bras and I should have got one bigger than the other. I just can't believe I'm having to think about buying a D size bra. WOW! I feel miserable just thinking about it. What am I going to do when my milk comes in?

Friday, December 3rd Chris and I got to meet our second niece, Jayden Cooper Caudle. We actually got there a few minutes before Kayla had to start pushing, so we waited in the waiting room. We were only there for no more than 30 minutes and it was time to go see little Jayden. She has lots beautiful black hair and her eyes were wide open. She has her Daddy's feet. After we left that night Chris said he couldn't wait to see little Colton now. We just can't wait to see what he will look like. It's so exciting thinking about our little boy. I almost cry everytime I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment