Monday, November 15, 2010

Mr. Colton Allen


Today was filled with tons of happiness! I'm so tired after today too! The day started off by me having to go to school at 7:00 and getting done around 8:00. Then I went to pick Chris up from work and we got to the doctor's off around 8:50. I was soooo worried that my parents and sister weren't going to make it on time because they were stuck in traffic. We got called back and they still hadn't made it there. I was really worried. Luckily they made it just in time and they had the DVD with them too.



Once she put the DVD in she went right to his little bottom to see if she could find out. He was a very good boy today. Once she said "Yep yall are having a little boy" Mom and Dad started hugging each other and Chris and I gave each other a high-five. Mom started saying how she was right and I felt so good because the whole time I just had this feeling that he was a boy, but didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want to look like a weirdo if he wasn't. :) Afterwards I told Chris were are probably the only couple that would give each other high-fives after finding out what their baby is. :) It was funny. Chris said that at first he couldn't see anything, so it was a little confused. I knew Chris was a little nervous because he stayed sitting down the whole time. Once we got in the car he couldn't stop smiling and talking about our little boy.


Overall, it was a day filled with tons of smiles. We are truly blessed!!! I have to give all the glory to the Lord because he has taken care of our little boy and we couldn't be more happy just to have a healthy baby.

2 comments:

  1. How precious! He looks like he's sucking his little thumb in the last pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! He kept his arms by his face the whole time.

    ReplyDelete