Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Day Closer

So I've started to understand this blog thing I little better. I took some pictures of some things that I have for the baby's room so far. We haven't really done a lot cause we are waiting until we find out what the baby is. No matter if its a girl or boy we are going with a "Safari"  theme. I have a bedding set picked out and it actually comes in boy colors or girl colors and its also safari theme.



We went and ate at Outback last night and the whole time we were there the baby was going crazy in my belly. I started laughing and Chris was like "What's so funny" and I told him the baby was excited cause Momma was eating. :) He told me last night that for some reason he is actually wanting a girl now, which is funny when you would think he would want a boy and I would want a girl. Its actually the other way around. He wants a girl and I want a boy. Either way we just want a health baby.


I've had lots of people say its probably a girl because the heart rate was 176 on the first visit and then I have lots of people that say boy because I'm carrying low. I haven't put any weight on around my hips. The only place that I've put weight on is just my belly.


Looking forward to Monday at 9:00. We go to find out what our little blessing is. Can't wait to share our joy with our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment