Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4 Month Update



I never would have thought 4 months would have went by so fast! My LiL Man is growing like crazy! His poor gums have been hurting more and more! He goes to the doctor for his 4 month check up this Thursday. I can't wait to see how much he is weighing now. 

So far he has tried bananas, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and peas. He has done a great job on all of them. He loves some carrots, which I hate lots of carrots while I was pregnant with him. 



He does a great job at entertaining his Daddy and I!!! He cracks us up!!! He brings so much joy to our days!!! He rolled over for the first time the other day all by himself, but hasn't tried it again. We love helping him sit up and stand up. He is so strong.

A few weeks ago we went to visit my Fall Memaw and Colton's Great-Great Grandma. It was so sweet to see Fall Memaw and Colton talk. Colton was talking up a storm. I know it meant a lot to my Dad too. It was truly priceless.


We are already getting ready for BAMA football. We are counting down the days until the first game. Hopefully we will be taking Colton to his first BAMA game.

1 comment: