Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not To Much Longer


Tomorrow we will have 4 more weeks until Mr. Colton arrives unless he comes early. We are getting more and more excited. This past weekend Chris and I went to St. Vincent's to have our labor and delivery class. It was a pretty long day. We were there from 8:30 to 4:00. Lets just say we had tons of bathroom breaks. The funniest thing that happened was that another lady in the class has the same due date as I do and has the same doctor as I do. The only thing different is that she is having a girl. We both enjoyed learning everything because we feel better prepared. Afterwards we went to BabiesRus and got Colton's pack-n-play and put it up in our bedroom. I can't wait to wake up and see my little man in there. For my project this week I'm planning on making the wreath that will hang on the door when Colton arrives. I'm so excited I'm going to make a feather wreath with the safari theme. Hopefully it will turn out good. :)

I had my maternity pictures take and they turned out great! Beth Goggins did a wonderful job!!! I already have some of them hanging in the house. I also had my baby shower and Mr. Colton was very blessed that day. My Mom and Dad has redone my sister's old room and now it's Colton's nursery. They painted the walls, put new flooring down, and went and got him a baby bed. Lets just say they are very very excited as well. My Mom said my Dad will get home from work and just go and look in the room. She asked him what he was looking at and told him Colton wasn't in there yet. I love how excited they both are!

So far I've only gained 21 lbs, but since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that number might change. I haven't got any stretch marks on my belly mostly because I soak myself in the Palmer's lotion. the only thing that bothers me is my belly button piercing. If I could go back and change anything I would have never got my belly button pierced because my skin is so thin it has actually made two little stretch marks might where my piercing is. Overall, I would say I've had a great pregnancy. In the beginning it was a little rough with the morning sickness and then I had really bad heartburn, but once I got control over both of those problems I have been blessed with a great pregnancy. I give all the glory to the Lord.




2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing ever about your dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Racheal- Your pictures are beautiful and its getting so close. I remember people telling me I would miss being pregnant, but they were wrong, nothing compares to holding that sweet baby in your arms :)
    I have a gift for Mr. Colton and I'm not sure when I'll see you so I'll stick it in the mail tomorrow! You should get it this week!

    ReplyDelete